Monday, November 26, 2007

Unexpected Surprise!


My son was very surprised - and thrilled - to see Santa this past weekend! He has a preferred item on his list that he asked for (he even remembered to say please and thank-you), but he also gave Santa some options... just in case Santa can't get his first choice. "You know Momma, it is good to have a back-up plan and Santa probably likes options." He cracks me up.
*
Just look at his sweet, excited face!!! What more can I say? A picture is worth one thousand words!

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Christmas is so much more fun with a true Santa believer in the house!

Gail said...

How I love your Little Boy posts! What a darlin' child you are raising.

loulee said...

I'm with Joyce, a true believer helps to keep the magic alive.
I hope santa can deliver! ;)

Laurie said...

PRICELESS!!!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

That picture is priceless! I know Santa was very much impressed by Little Boy's good manners, his behavior will work in his favor when that list is checked not once but twice! I'm sure he'll be happy come Christmas morning.

Lindah said...

What a sweet, excited little face! I hit the enlarge button so I could see his smile. Precious! Santa's eyes were lacking the prescribed twinkle, though. But it's all about Little Boy!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh you are so right - that picture says it all! And his having a back up plan is just sooooo cute!