Thursday, November 24, 2011

Checking In


I can not even begin to tell you how busy life has been lately, but I am coming up for a bit of air tonight to post a few recent photos.  Guess where I am?  Austria!  Yes, re-united with my sweet boy and DH once again, at least for the time being.  Look at this huge door!  Many of the old buildings have these huge doors.  I am pretty tall, but feel tiny when I have to reach up over my shoulder to reach the door handle!  Ha - that must what it feels like all the time to little kids.

A floor tile on a stair landing in an old building.  This mosaic was on each level and there were quite a few!

On Sunday my friend was in a concert - she plays the violin.  She got us tickets and this is a photo of where the concert was before it started.  It was very nice.
*
I know it is Thanksgiving in the US so I won't even post the Christmas lights photos, but they are coming in another post soon!  We did not cook a Thanksgiving dinner, but I am very thankful that my little family is once again together.  Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not, I think it is a good day to at least stop and be thankful for what you have.

3 comments:

Lindah said...

Hellooo! It's so good to hear from you again. I'm am very glad to hear that you are with your dear family.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season. Stay warm!

Brenda said...

I have missed seeing you!! I am glad you and yours are together again!! That is definitly one thing to be thankful for, at any time of the year!!
Austria!! Girl, you sure do get around!!! Beautiful pictures!! Love the door one - it is huge!! And I am glad you got a chance to see your friend play in the concert. Beautiful building - I am glad you got to be there!!
Enjoy your time in Austria, and it was very good to know you are okay!!

dot said...

good to hear you are back with your family. I am happy to see you have posted again. I was beginning to wonder what happened. Enjoy have a wonderful Holiday Season. You will be with you family this year, YEAH!!!!